With the sale of over 75,000 buildings since its founding in 1954, Wick Buildings is one of the nation’s largest producers of post-frame buildings.
Wick buildings are wood-frame structures covered with steel panels and/or exterior materials such as brick, block and other types of siding and roofing materials. Working from our production facility in Mazomanie, Wisconsin, we provide the following services:
- Design and engineering
- Fabrication and shipping
Our buildings are constructed for a variety of uses, including:
- Homes and “shouses” (shop/shed house combinations)
- Sophisticated animal confinement systems
- Horse housing and training facilities
- On-farm storage buildings and workshops
- Suburban structures
- Municipal and church buildings
- Commercial, retail and light industrial buildings
You must be logged in to post a comment.